Hello, THATCampers! Our unconference is happening this Saturday, October 27, 2012, at 8:00AM sharp! Here are a several housekeeping items to keep in mind to make your THATCamp experience more engaging:
- The Boise State University’s Student Union is Wi-fi enabled–use the “Bronco-Guest” access to get to the wireless network. Information about the campus network is available at oit.boisestate.edu/network/about/wireless/.
- If you use the Lincoln Garage for parking, get in contact with Alicia Garza so she can give you a parking code.
- Check in at the Jordan Ballroom, second floor of the Student Union building. Here’s a map: boisestate2012.thatcamp.org/location-parking/.
- For our out of state guests, lodging information is available at boisestate2012.thatcamp.org/lodging/ .
- Get your THATCamp Boise State t-shirt when you check in.
- This is an informal event so dress comfortably; we’re not here to impress but to engage.
- Bring your own laptop or mobile device.
- The Twitter hashtag for this event is #thatcampbsu .We’ll have tasty appetizers as we wrap up the unconference.
- Last, come prepared with your ideas and make something happen!
If you have any questions, please get in touch with Alicia Garza, Memo Cordova, or Dawn Shepherd at moc.l1553013590iamg@1553013590usbpm1553013590actah1553013590t1553013590. We will be happy to assist you in any way possible.
000000;">Update: Get an at-a-glance PDF of the schedule here.
The schedule for THATCamp Boise State is now available at: boisestate2012.thatcamp.org/schedule/
We’re extending the registration deadline to October 12th, 2012. Let your friends know there is still time and room to be part of our first THATCamp Boise State!
Our keynote and workshop leaders page now includes two more speakers: Max Davis-Johnson & Phil Merrell, both from the Boise State University’s Office of Information Technology.
Information about our keynote and speakers is available at boisestate2012.thatcamp.org/keynote-workshops-leaders/
To register to Boise State’s first THATCamp, go to boisestate2012.thatcamp.org/register/ . Hope to see you on campus October 27th!
Yes, that’s the theme for THATCamp Boise State: “In/Fluence: Humanities and Technology on The Blue.” Our distinctive blue football field is the backdrop for our first ever THATCamp Boise State, Saturday, October 27th, 2012.
You can register at boisestate2012.thatcamp.org/register/ . The deadline to register is September 17th, 2012.
Things are moving fast here at THATCamp Boise State! You can now register at boisestate2012.thatcamp.org/register/ . The deadline to register is September 17th, 2012. This is a first come, first serve process and it is limited to 75 attendees.
Also, check out the keynote and workshop leaders for THATCamp Boise State!
Photo by cogdogblog
There’s a new THATCamp being planned! THATCamp Boise State will be on Saturday, October 27, 2012 in the Boise State University Campus. The details will be published here when known. Meanwhile, read more about the THATCamp movement and browse other THATCamps at thatcamp.org.
THATCamp Boise State Committee:
- Alicia Garza, Modern Languages & Literatures
- Dawn Shepherd, English
- Memo Cordova, Albertsons Library