Hello, THATCampers! Our unconference is happening this Saturday, October 27, 2012, at 8:00AM sharp! Here are a several housekeeping items to keep in mind to make your THATCamp experience more engaging:
- The Boise State University’s Student Union is Wi-fi enabled–use the “Bronco-Guest” access to get to the wireless network. Information about the campus network is available at oit.boisestate.edu/network/about/wireless/.
- If you use the Lincoln Garage for parking, get in contact with Alicia Garza so she can give you a parking code.
- Check in at the Jordan Ballroom, second floor of the Student Union building. Here’s a map: boisestate2012.thatcamp.org/location-parking/.
- For our out of state guests, lodging information is available at boisestate2012.thatcamp.org/lodging/ .
- Get your THATCamp Boise State t-shirt when you check in.
- This is an informal event so dress comfortably; we’re not here to impress but to engage.
- Bring your own laptop or mobile device.
- The Twitter hashtag for this event is #thatcampbsu .We’ll have tasty appetizers as we wrap up the unconference.
- Last, come prepared with your ideas and make something happen!
If you have any questions, please get in touch with Alicia Garza, Memo Cordova, or Dawn Shepherd at moc.l1506086679iamg@1506086679usbpm1506086679actah1506086679t1506086679. We will be happy to assist you in any way possible.
000000;">Update: Get an at-a-glance PDF of the schedule here.